Ayurveda has enormous significance, and its primary goal is to maintain the equilibrium of the human body by balancing its three doshas—Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Panchakarma is the first branch of Astanga Ayurveda or eight-branched Ayurveda.
There are several courses available for Panchakarma at Ayurvedic college in Bhopal. One such institute is the Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic research and medicine. This Ayurvedic College is one of the best BAMS College in Bhopal. The institute provides accurate panchakarma treatment and courses. Sri Sai Ayurveda medical hospital is one of the most famous Ayurvedic Hospitals in Bhopal, providing the best and most accurate treatments.
Panchakarma is the very first branch of eight-branched or Astanga Ayurveda. Panchakarma got its name from the 5 types of procedures that this treatment includes. The panchakarma treatment cleanses the body by removing all the toxicants using 5 main procedures, which are Vamana, Virechana, Vasti, Nasya, and Rakta Moksha.
This treatment is based on 5 activities that completely control the body. These are Vomiting, Purgation, Niruham, Anuvaasan, and Nasyam. Panchakarma is one of the basic treatment procedures in Ayurveda that helps treat chronic issues in the body. The treatment works best with medicated oils and removes all the impurities from the body.
The fives karmas or the activities involved in the Panchakarma treatment are given below.
- Vamanam (therapeutic emesis): this practice is used to induce vomiting. Vomiting helps clear the upper gastro till the end of the stomach.
- Virechanam (purgation): This karma helps clean the lower gastro till the end of the stomach.
- Anuvasana (enema using medicated oil): this activity with the help of enema oil lubricates the rectal area to clean the anus.
- Nasyam: This activity or karma helps clean the nasal route and respiratory area.
- Astapana Vasti (Therapeutic Decoction Enema): this helps clean the transverse colon to the anus.
Panchakarma has huge benefits and is one of the very advanced forms of Ayurveda. People from all over the world now seek out panchakarma as a form of treatment for their health due to its rising popularity. Here are some of the popular reasons why you should go for Panchakarma.
- Panchakarma is in great demand today. The scope of panchakarma has rapidly increased among wellness seekers. The Panchakarma technique is used in various wellness and rehabilitation units.
- Entrepreneurs can choose panchakarma to work on new ayurvedic products and services.
- Any health professional including Ayurvedic professionals, massage therapists, bodyworkers, and estheticians may study panchakarma to enhance their abilities.
- Due to the immense potential of panchakarma, ayurvedic professionals may open resorts, clinics, rehabilitation facilities, or panchakarma centers to offer effective panchakarma treatments in the coming years.
Panchakarma has been one of the oldest forms of Ayurveda. With increasing demand and great future scope, many ayurvedic colleges in Bhopal are offering courses in panchakarma. Read on to know more about this course.
Panchakarma Technician Course is offered by many ayurvedic colleges/institutes in Bhopal. One such institution is the Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic research and medicine. This institute provides the best panchakarma treatment in Bhopal.
The Course is estimated to be of 8 months where this program enables ayurvedic professionals to learn and apply the methodologies and philosophies of Panchakarma treatment. After the successful completion of this program, ayurvedic professionals are awarded a certificate by Ayurvedic Health Counselor (AHC).
- Students with at least a diploma or high school certificate are eligible to apply.
- Individual prerequisites for healthcare professionals enrolled in this course to advance their skills are not required.
- To become an independent Panchakarma technician, you need an AHC (level I) certification.
- A panchakarma technician is trained in Ayurveda as well as panchakarma techniques. Panchakarma has tremendous scope in rehabilitation centers and ayurvedic hospitals. There are various ayurvedic hospital in Bhopal to practice panchakarma.
- Various pieces of research have shown that the therapeutic efficacies of Panchakarma are beneficial in pediatric neurology, ultimately opening more options for Ayurveda Professionals.
- After the successful completion of Panchakarma Technician courses, technicians can support and assist in executing the Panchakarma treatment plan created by the Ayurvedic practitioner or physician.
Wiping the waste out of the body is the main aim of Panchakarma treatment. Removing toxicants from the body leaves behind a fresh and perfectly working stomach. The digestion power or Agni is one of the most important tatva to balance. This Agni tatva can only be balanced using Panchakarma techniques.
Three doshas need to be correctly balanced for the human body to function optimally. There are three types of doshas: Vata, pitta, and kappa. A sickness will result from any imbalance in one of the three doshas. One can receive panchakarma treatment to keep their body healthy and disease-free.
Toxicants can block the cardiovascular tract of the human body, causing high chances of cardiac arrest. Panchakarma technique works primarily on the removal of toxicants, eventually cleaning the blockage area from the body.
Ayurveda is unquestionably the most important practice in terms of complementary and alternative medicine because of its immense significance. A healthy and happy life can be attained via the application of panchakarma, a natural detoxifying procedure. In Bhopal, there are many BAMS colleges where one may study Ayurveda. Panchakarma will help you recognize more potential in Ayurveda by expanding your skill set.