What is the Rythu bharosa scheme?
Rythu bharosa is one of the welfare program schemes which is introduced by the government of Andhra Pradesh. In the year 2019, the first phase of this process is done and launched by our honorable chief minister “YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy”.As a part of the election manifesto given by him during the elections in the part of Navaratnalu.
Introduction Of Rythu Bharosa scheme :
It was officially announced and came into action on 15th October 2019. This scheme will be applicable only for farmers. There is a process of distribution of money. They will give farmers yearly Rs.13,500 which also includes 6000 from pm Kishan program from the central government.
These schemes help farmers financially to buy seeds,to harvest their crop, for their personal field purposes. This will help farmers who are below the poverty line.
Features of this scheme:
* In the starting first-year Rs.50,000 will be given to the people who are having less than 5 acres of land.
* Does not require any physical contact with the authorized officers the money will be directly deposited into the person’s account.
* As the purpose of initial beneficiaries 4 lakhs rupees are released.
* Nearly Rs.5,500 crores rupees were allotted by the state government on this scheme.
* Eligible farmers can get loans for zero percent interest.
* Tenant farmers are able to get Rs.2,500 annually.
Eligibility criteria for applying for Rythu bharosa scheme:
The people who want to get the money through this scheme must satisfy the following conditions,
- The person must be local candidate of Andhra Pradesh state and does not belongs to other states.
- Must be in the field of the agriculture sector.
- An individual should have a small amount of land or may work in other lands by taking them leased for some years or months.
- Should be a small or moderate farmer only.
- Must have 5 acres of land which is used for cultivation.
Documents required to apply for this scheme:
For any work to be done in the government section we must have valid documents to submit. For this scheme the following documents should be their. They are,
- Most be the resident of Andhra Pradesh state and do belongs to any other state nativity.
- Should have an id proof which is provided by the government of India.
- Adahaar card details must valid and correct information of the applicant.
- Proof of residence and domicile certificate must be submitted.
- Income proof through income certificate which is provided by mandal officers of their locality.
- Cultivated land passbook and other valid documents regarding of that land .
- Bank account details of the person who are applying for this scheme.
- Few passport size photos of the applicant for attesting on the application form.
- BPL card of the applicant to know the financial status.
Online registration for Rythu bharosa scheme:
Step1: First go to the official website of the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme ap.
Step 2: The home will appear to us.
Step 3: click on the login button then you are redirected to a new webpage.
Step 4: In this page you see columns like username and password.
Step 5: After filling the respective details then enter Captcha .
Step 6: Tap on submit button. Then Andhra Pradesh state Rythu bharosa application form will appear.
Step 7: Fill the details of the applicant clearly without any mistakes.
Step 8: After filling the details you must upload the relevant documents.
Step 9: Then the confirmation button will appear . Tap on it and click on the proceed option.
Step 10: After the whole process is completed take print out of the submission form.
The persons who are not aware of online registration may take the application form from any one of the internet centers and fill the form thoroughly pinning the Xerox copies of the required documents.
After that process go to your near “Gram ward sachivalayam” and hand over your request papers to the maintainers of that office. They will verify your documents and accept your request online application form. After that they will inform you through message or phone call about this matter.
How to know the application status of Rythu bharosa:
This also involves several steps to know status is approved or it is still in progress. The steps involved in it are,
- Frequently visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh state Rythu bharosa .
- In the home page you will see icon called payment status.
- Tap on that button. Then a new window will pop out and in that enter applicant adhaar number and captcha then click on submit button.
- Then it will show us whether the payment is done or not .
If the mode of transaction is successful then don’t worry. But if you are eligible and didn’t receive the money then raise your request by making a call to the helpline center. Then they will check your name in the beneficiary list. After that they will rectify the mistake that done and processed to the further process.
The responsibility of every government is not to make people feel sad who are citizens that state in any condition. Due to drought-like conditions and less availability of water sources. The farmers of ap state are facing many problems at that time our present cm take a initiative step by providing this type of facility to farmers.
Since this is a welfare program which is operated by the government of ap they must follow some rules and regulations which includes timely distribution of money in many phases. The first phase is started on 15th October in the year 2019 and second phase will be going to start on 15th May in this year.
The complete process is handled through online only and does not require any physical contact which is very important in this time of pandemic situation . Every money payment is directly deposited into the applicant bank account. And a message is sent via the internet as a notification to check their bank account once about transaction details.