A toll free number is usually a business number that customers can call without being charged for it. The business owner of the number bears the cost of incoming and outgoing calls. A toll free number is also known as a free call or free phone which starts with a specific prefix number. The prefix number begins with 1800, 800, 888, 855, etc. that representative of any particular geographical code. An Indian toll free number starts with a particular geographical code prefix and is then followed by a six or seven-digit unique number. Toll-free numbers are important tools that enhance the growth of SMBs. Toll-free numbers help businesses to expand effortlessly without onsite infrastructure. It also provides easy access to call recordings, sends SMS acknowledgments to customers, and provides real-time alerts; along with options for blacklisting and working hours setup for managing costs. Toll-free number service comes with the feature of personalizing the call flow and adding call routing rules to ensure seamless customer service.
Toll free numbers can be broadly divided into:
- Domestic Toll Free numbers
- Universal International Freephone Number
- International Toll free numbers
The benefits of using Toll free numbers for business can be discussed as follows:
- 24×7 services: A toll free number provides 24×7 customer services which give customers assurance of being heard and makes the business approachable at any given time. It also helps customers to avail of the business service or reaches out for any assistance from across the globe, irrespective of time zones and geographical boundaries.
- Call-recording: The call recording feature of toll free numbers helps businesses to automatically record calls that benefits from listening and analyzing customer call records for better service delivery. It also helps in marketing research and to train agents for better customer care and management.
- Call routing: Toll free numbers allow routing calls where calls would be transferred to agents available at the given time, or the concerned department as per the need of the customer. This reduces wait time for the customers which helps in more engagement and improves better service. It also prevents businesses from losing customers in the waiting process of availing of necessary services.
- Economical: Toll free numbers help businesses to grow without onsite infrastructure. It does not need maintenance or up-gradation costs. Toll free numbers are also portable; thus, setting up or relocating is not an issue for businesses. It also makes working from home or taking calls while traveling easier, which reduces barriers to business communication barriers. The service rate of toll free numbers for business are lower than any regular telephone service. Toll free number service provider often offers affordable monthly plans or cloud options; whichever is feasible and accurate for any particular business.
- Easy Access: Toll free numbers provide easy access to call recordings, send SMS acknowledgments to customers, and provide real-time alerts; along with options for blacklisting and working hours setup for managing cost. Toll free number service comes with the feature of personalizing the call flow and adding call routing rules to ensure seamless customer service. Toll free number provides a seamless connection for both, businesses and customers.
- Marketing tool: Promoting the business toll free number on marketing platforms can maximize customer turnout. It also allows businesses to get extensions for channels that allow them to track their efforts on the marketing campaigns. Call records, call analysis, and instant feedback through toll free numbers help businesses to conduct market research within a short time and with little investment. ‘Click-to-Call’ feature helps in easy communication and better reach.
Knowlarity is a leading toll free number of service providers, also popularly known for being one of the cheapest toll free number providers in India. It offers Indian Toll free numbers to the business of all sizes. It helps in increasing lead generations, to expand market reach to operate in new market spaces, enhancing interactivity for campaigns, etc. Knowlarity provides a free trial period for businesses to choose better plans for themselves. Indian toll free numbers are very much in demand during the pandemic and post-pandemic period.
Find more information about how to get more listed pages at your websites.