Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department recently published a Phase 3 notification for the various 10700 Grama / Ward Volunteer vacancies. Candidates interested in the vacancy should review all alerts and subsequently apply online at www.gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. Thus all applicants wishing to apply for a job card at AP Panchayat Raj & Rural Department can apply through online links.
All candidates applying for Volunteer Positions for Grama / Ward. So before the candidates have to download the Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers Recruitment notification, so all candidates read the entire vacancy notification before applying online.
Those eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the final date. All information, such as eligibility requirements, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important dates, how to apply, and other details given below are provided here.
The attention of the government for grama volunteer and also for the ward volunteer vacancies are emerged with unauthorized absence, irregular attendance duties, and some resigned during the outbreak crisis of COVID-19.
Therefore the government as undertaken and as noted to the role and provide services to the doorstep for Village / Ward Volunteers to households is critical, there is an urgent need to fill the vacancies that occur due to resignation and for other reasons, “read the official notice.
- The AP government will fill around 1.60 lakhs of vacancies through AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment.
- Interested applicants and those eligible to apply will ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements.
- We have given complete details on the AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Requirements here in this post which candidates must review before filling out the Grama Sachivalayam Application Form.
Eligibility for Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers
- Applicants will routinely complete 10th Class at a recognized university or institute with 55 percent.
- The age limit for job applicants will be between 18 years and 35 years, as of 1 November 2019.
- Aspirants should be all AP State citizens and the same panchayat.
- Applicants should have the MRO certificate of original caste issued.
- Educational Qualifications
- 10th for Tribal Areas
- Inter for Rural Areas
- Degree for Urban Areas
- Age like 18 to 35 years as on 01/01/2020
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant should be Resident of the same Panchayat in case of Rural or the same Municipality in the case of Urban.
- Residence Proof – (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID /Passport/ Ration Card/ Bank Passbook/ Driving Licence)
- Integrated Caste Certificate for Non-OC
Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam
- Will learn about different policy policies, services, welfare initiatives-25 Marks
- Previous work experience in various departments and programs of government welfare / NGOs / federations / social activities-25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, strong communication skills, and general knowledge— 25 Marks
- Soft Skills-25 Marks Each of its four dimensions
- Each of the four parameters shall carry 25 marks to 100 marks each
- The Selection Committee composed of MPDO / Tahsildar / EO (PR&RD) shall call upon all eligible applicants for the interview. The letter to hire the services of selected Village Volunteers will be issued by the Chairman of the Selection Committee, i.e., the MPDOs In the case of Local Urban Bodies.
- The selection committee that includes Municipal Commissioner, Tahasildar, and MEPMA, PO / TMC, will call for interviews with all eligible candidates. The chair of the selection committee shall issue a letter of engagement with the services of selected Ward Volunteers
Apply online AP Grama Volunteers Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of AP Grama gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- The advertisement of “Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers Recruitment”, click on it.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Enter your details correctly to apply online.
- At last click the submit button and take the application form print.
AP Volunteer online Registration Form
- Applicants have to fill up the online form with the required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to edit before submitting their application form.
- Once again you can test the application form if the information is right or incorrect.
- Your online form will be submitted after that click on the submit button.
- Then get your registration Slip generated & printed.
Importance of Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam volunteers
- The Janta curfew affects a few households that may need help such as having some urgent grocery/milk. The people are seeking assistance from grama volunteers and getting the things delivered home.
- Emergency situations such as unexpected vomiting are often handled by immediately calling upon the grama volunteers for personal assistance.
- Only the local people know the details of the local population much better than the officers who come from other places. The local grama volunteer will, therefore, have all the population statistics on the tips of the finger. Whoever comes from outside, will be noted and examined.
- In view of the outbreak of COVID 19, the Grama volunteers also act as human CCTV cameras that can watch and report any suspected foreigners around.
- These volunteers are working hard to deliver the needs of the public and helping them
- We can get the exact population of the area and problems in the area they are like Local Government people